Richard Williams' Blog

Image: Top divider

Mostly about Web design, hosting, domain names, Internet marketing, SEO, Web 2.0...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Guess I ought to introduce myself...

My name is Richard Williams, and I've been working in the Internet industry for nearly 10 years. In that time I've encountered many many horrendous practices of domain name registration agents, Web designers and hosting service providers that combine, all too often, to make the small business owner/manager tear his or her out at the sheer frustration of dealing with these people. And it doesn't just affect SMEs, I've dealt with Japanese conglomerates that have fallen foul of some very questionable practices within this industry. All this has given me a very hardened attitude towards the perpetrators of the practices that give the non-Internet industry business community such a hard time. So expect some straight-talking, coz I'm very passionate about this. You may even come to think of me as a latter day "Robin Hood" fighting an industry of "Prince Johns", who knows! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image: Bottom divider